I LOVE Lightroom (3) and do probably 98% of all my editing there, but as fantastic as it is, there are some things you just want to go over to PS for (I haven't tried the LR Beta -- I hear good things, but I'm still not sure if it does this). Madison's bright blue tunic didn't exactly clash with the awesome scarf, but it didn't really compliment it, either. So, now it is golds and greys -- bam! Also, the white seemless was getting monotonous so I changed it to black. With a lighting adjustment at the shoot, the same background effect could have been pulled off, but hindsight is 20/20, as they say. PS, there is still a place for you, after all.
- ► 2014 (41)
- ► 2013 (51)
- PS Edit
- old pix through Lightroom
- Rumors: Canon 5D Mark III with 22mp and 7.5fps - 1...
- Madison poses
- blue blorps
- The Answer to Focusing Problems May Lie in the Pas...
- Portraits Using Gels
- drips II
- optics of the everyday
- Fuel | Wonderful Machine Photography Blog
- clamshell lighting for beauty
- The Online Photographer: Densitometers for Large-F...
- first real snow of the season
- Adobe CS3 and CS4 Customers Will Get Upgrade Prici...
- Strobist: A Few Pointers on Beauty Photograph
- Glass Academy
- Lightroom 4 Beta Now Available
- Canon Unveils Compact G1 X Digital Camera with 1.5...
- Neighborhood Hawk Visits Public Pool
- PhotoBlog - Meteor quest turns up treasures
- NYC’s Day and Night Combined in Stephen Wilkes Pho...
- Nikon D4 Official Specs Confirmed, $6K Price Point...
- National Geographic’s Top Photos of the Week Photo...
- DSLRs are a dying breed – 3rd Gen Cameras are the ...
- Entries in Popular Photography contest
- Nikon D4 Only Days Away?
- photographic gifts
- A letter on my door step. portraits are more than ...
- hippo gnu ire
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2011 (213)
- ► 2010 (170)
- ► 2009 (152)