Terrific photo shoot yesterday at Door 2 Studios with model Madison, fellow photogs Kevin, Dawn, and Tina, and Madison's mom was a big help, too. Here are some of the shots. Dawn of Dawn Sketch Photography took some of these, but we're not sure which are hers and which are mine. Guess it's a good thing we're married and won't have to fight over them (too much).
- ► 2014 (41)
- ► 2013 (51)
- PS Edit
- old pix through Lightroom
- Rumors: Canon 5D Mark III with 22mp and 7.5fps - 1...
- Madison poses
- blue blorps
- The Answer to Focusing Problems May Lie in the Pas...
- Portraits Using Gels
- drips II
- optics of the everyday
- Fuel | Wonderful Machine Photography Blog
- clamshell lighting for beauty
- The Online Photographer: Densitometers for Large-F...
- first real snow of the season
- Adobe CS3 and CS4 Customers Will Get Upgrade Prici...
- Strobist: A Few Pointers on Beauty Photograph
- Glass Academy
- Lightroom 4 Beta Now Available
- Canon Unveils Compact G1 X Digital Camera with 1.5...
- Neighborhood Hawk Visits Public Pool
- PhotoBlog - Meteor quest turns up treasures
- NYC’s Day and Night Combined in Stephen Wilkes Pho...
- Nikon D4 Official Specs Confirmed, $6K Price Point...
- National Geographic’s Top Photos of the Week Photo...
- DSLRs are a dying breed – 3rd Gen Cameras are the ...
- Entries in Popular Photography contest
- Nikon D4 Only Days Away?
- photographic gifts
- A letter on my door step. portraits are more than ...
- hippo gnu ire
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2011 (213)
- ► 2010 (170)
- ► 2009 (152)