Was looking at pix this evening. Old shots of a fashion show from 2006. I was happy with them at the time, but my now more critical eye saw a lot of problems, but running this shot through Lightroom 3, a resource I definitely didn't have in '06, I was quite pleased, again. I wonder if I'll be revisiting this in another five/six years and re-editing with Adobe 2017 MagicProPhotoLightshoproom 1-Click Fix-It-All. Well, that's what I'd call it.
- ► 2014 (41)
- ► 2013 (51)
- PS Edit
- old pix through Lightroom
- Rumors: Canon 5D Mark III with 22mp and 7.5fps - 1...
- Madison poses
- blue blorps
- The Answer to Focusing Problems May Lie in the Pas...
- Portraits Using Gels
- drips II
- optics of the everyday
- Fuel | Wonderful Machine Photography Blog
- clamshell lighting for beauty
- The Online Photographer: Densitometers for Large-F...
- first real snow of the season
- Adobe CS3 and CS4 Customers Will Get Upgrade Prici...
- Strobist: A Few Pointers on Beauty Photograph
- Glass Academy
- Lightroom 4 Beta Now Available
- Canon Unveils Compact G1 X Digital Camera with 1.5...
- Neighborhood Hawk Visits Public Pool
- PhotoBlog - Meteor quest turns up treasures
- NYC’s Day and Night Combined in Stephen Wilkes Pho...
- Nikon D4 Official Specs Confirmed, $6K Price Point...
- National Geographic’s Top Photos of the Week Photo...
- DSLRs are a dying breed – 3rd Gen Cameras are the ...
- Entries in Popular Photography contest
- Nikon D4 Only Days Away?
- photographic gifts
- A letter on my door step. portraits are more than ...
- hippo gnu ire
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2011 (213)
- ► 2010 (170)
- ► 2009 (152)