The Online Photographer: Ken Tanaka: Shooting JPEG Instead of Raw:
This is interesting, as I've been using good ol' jpg a bit more often lately. RAW is still my go-to, but in some situations, like when I'm chasing birds, the jpg makes more sense, for speed primarily, but possibly noise-reduction, too.
- ► 2014 (41)
- ► 2013 (51)
- blender 2
- Special Executive Headshots Offer!
- Double Diffusion Lighting Technique is Helping Pho...
- lurking along the river
- New Blossoms
- kites on the isle
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Beta now available for downloa...
- color variations
- Fogs of St. Patrick
- New (ly updated) old website
- Do More With Your Polarizer - Outdoor Photographer...
- The Online Photographer: Ken Tanaka: Shooting JPEG...
- ‘My Canon Speedlite Wishlist’ Revisited | PixSylat...
- Location series pt 1: Make it Personal | Wedding P...
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Launches Today | WebPr...
- hawks are at it again
- “It Will Be Good Exposure” | foto-biz.com
- performer from last night at AJ's Music Cafe
- Echoes of War
- How the Canon ST-E3-RT Differs From PocketWizard F...
- Nikon D800 vs. Canon EOS 5D Mark III specs compari...
- As Film Fades, Photographer Makes A Huge (Huge) St...
- First Impressions: Testing Canon’s New Speedlite 6...
- All the news on the Canon 5D Mark III and 600 EX f...
- ▼ March (26)
- ► 2011 (213)
- ► 2010 (170)
- ► 2009 (152)