Thursday, March 15, 2012

New (ly updated) old website

So, I've been re-thunking my website situation.  For years, I had a site through a popular software company that shall remain nameless.  By way of some glitch, I couldn't access it for about a year!  Eeek!  Now they tell me that at the end of April everything changes and I have to move everything to their new system.  Um, no thanks.

I've also had a somewhat flashier flash site that was a bit awkward to work with and, I'm told, doesn't get seen by the 'bots that scour the internet for information.  So, SEO, right out the window -- along with customer traffic.

I decided to revamp a site that I've had, but wasn't doing much with through the fine chaps at Google (where I have blogs, G+, Gmail, etc. etc. --- if they ever turn evil, I'm screwed!).  And I'm currently pretty happy with it.  I may still move some pics around and make some minor changes, but here it is.

https://sites.google.com/site/ronwarrenphotography/home

Although my focus is still with weddings and events, I've chosen to showcase some other photographic interests of mine here as well (models, fine art, nature/wildlife, etc.etc.).

Feel free to share the site with others and let me know if you see any problems with it!  Greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Ron

No comments:

Archives