“What The Jiminy Christmas Are You Taking a Photo Of?!?!?!” || Small Aperture:
This is funny, but so much of it is so true. Definitely the part about shooting in public and people getting unusually suspicious about it -- even if you are photographing a wall or something equally innocuous.
- ► 2014 (41)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (189)
- yellow pages
- Adobe Lightroom 3.5 and Camera RAW 6.5 Now Availab...
- Canon Goes Greener with New Ink Cartridge Recyclin...
- Dawn and the Case of The Popping Strobes!
- Time Travel Through Photoshop – WW II Photography ...
- Reuters Photo From Libya Accused of Being Digitall...
- Canon Bringing Back Lens Aperture Rings for HDSLR ...
- shutter speed
- Astronaut’s Photography Manual
- and just a little bit of steam.....
- Instagram 2.0 || Small Aperture
- Super Easy DIY Rechargeable Battery Power Pack For...
- Strobist: Michael Kelley: Two-Speedlight Architect...
- Smarter Content Aware Fill in Photoshop
- What’s new in Lightroom 3.5 RC? | The Lightroom Qu...
- pipe dream gear vs. obtainable gear
- Top 10 Sigma 200-500mm f/2.8 Lens Reviews on Amazo...
- Put your photos in front of 12M people | Pixiq
- cheap triggers and cheap light
- subtle blues
- Digital Photo - High-Contrast Light | DPmag.com
- New edit of Mikeala
- A sad tale of hard drive disasters and Lightroom b...
- From Click to Quiet: Silence Your Shutter with Aqu...
- How much should you charge?
- 10 Tips to Improve Lightroom’s Speed and Performan...
- fashion shoot and edit tutorial video
- How to use a grey card | Pixiq
- The Madison Montage
- further edits
- Mikeala's model shoot
- evil court jester spider
- found shadows in midtown
- the moody biplane
- PocketWizard® - Major ControlTL Firmware Update fo...
- what I learned about photographing airshows
- “What The Jiminy Christmas Are You Taking a Photo ...
- Fujifilm Release X10 Premium Compact Camera
- ▼ September (41)
- ► 2010 (170)
- ► 2009 (152)