Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Most of my executive headshot clients request the boring grey or blue backdrop. So I do it. But once in awhile I get to do an "environmental headshot". These often include backgrounds or props related to the client's business. In this case they requested the view out the office/skyrise window. I encourage you to update your headshot and I urge you to consider an environmental shot. Www.RonWarrenPhotography.com serving Oakland County, MI.
- Photographing People Outdoors at Sunset with Flash...
- Emily & Mark Got Married!
- Environmental Headshot
- Natalie Jenkins/Steampunk Model at Clif Furgison's...
- Another Way to Set White Balance
- Balbir & Narinder (wedding sneak peek)
- doctors, not models
- ...photography is the story I fail to put into wor...
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (189)
- ► 2011 (213)
- ► 2010 (170)
- ► 2009 (152)