Yongnuo has a couple new (or updated) flashheads.
I would consider getting three or four of these (probably the 560) to put on my newfangled DIY tri-flash brackets (see post from last week). It says "recycle time of three seconds" but it also says "Supports 8 fps continuous shooting at 1/8th power output" so I think the three second business is strictly for full power (which would rarely be necessary in a threesome on the new bracket).
I've used Canon, Nikon, Sunpak, Starblitz, and Focal flashes, but never Yongnuo. I would welcome comments from anyone who has used the Yongnuo.
- ► 2014 (41)
- ► 2013 (51)
- pair of red-tail hawks
- Canon 5D Mark III Specs Confirmed? Official on Feb...
- Cheap strong neutral density filter hack for long ...
- Yongnuo flash heads
- PocketWizard Plus III Announced for $139
- red bellied woodpecker
- Henry Ford Museum
- $1 DIY tri flash bracket
- Ben Franklin and your right to photograph
- JD Photo Imaging - Blog
- What’s the Best F-Stop? | BH Insights
- The iPhone Rangefinder
- at sylvan glen lake
- bowlero, royal oak, mi
- Just Out – Nikon D800 & D800E | BH inDepth
- National Geographic Worthy Photos, Taken by Kids |...
- Maddie black and white
- that's some serious blur fix (or de-blurring)
- 17 Fantastic Examples of Water Photo Manipulation ...
- s**t photographers say
- february hawk
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2011 (213)
- ► 2010 (170)
- ► 2009 (152)