Might be an obvious tip: To isolate, flatten, and show off an autumn leaf, forget about the product setup. Just put the little beauty on your scanner! Scanners are a terrific, fast, simple way to "shoot" anything that is flat, light enough, and fits on the platen! Grabbed this leaf outside my back door and minutes later had my shot-- never opened the camera bag.
- ► 2014 (41)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (189)
- ► 2011 (213)
- Navy League Annual Event & Fashion Show
- student of the shutter
- possibly my favorite portrait, ever
- Manfrotto 3265 tripod griphead
- Fave from "The Family T Goes to the Apple Orchard"...
- ticklin' the dusty ivories
- fall leaves fall
- Oak Park class
- wed pic sampler
- and the winner is.........
- who will win a free engagement shoot??
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2009 (152)