Friday, November 14, 2008

finger pointing friday

Today I point you toward reviews, articles, news, and blog posts that caught my eye recently.

  • A review of the Tamron 70-200 f2.8 that is my shortlist choice substitute for the Canon 70-200mm f2.8 IS lens that I really want.
  • I've been a fan of Prem Mukherjee's (of Arising Images in MI) work for some time now. Now I see that he is speaking at Imaging USA here in Phoenix Jan. 11-13. I'm going to have to try to make his presentation.
  • RED has announced two amazing sounding (and amazingly high priced) high-resolution digital motion and still cameras, Scarlet and Epic. If they were affordable, it sounds like they would blow everybody else right out of the water!
  • A nice little guide to capturing motion in your pics.
  • David Ziser comments on a trend toward shooting and burning.
  • Turn your images into custom made fabric, then turn that into something else!
  • The megapixel myth and why maybe I should just be happy with my 40D!
  • Terrific article introducing using high-speed synch for full daylight shoots. Very valuable to those of us in the Phoenix area!
Hope these make for some interesting reading for you!

No comments:

Archives