Wednesday, September 03, 2008

But Ya Doesn't Have To Call Me A Wedding Photographer

Remember that old Raymond J. Johnson, Jr. bit from the 70's? (really Bill Saluga)

"Ahh, ya doesn't has to call me Johnson! You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, or you can call me Johnny or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me RayJay, or you can call me RJ... but ya doesn't hafta call me Johnson!" [I know, I'm dating myself here.]

Well, sometimes I feel like ol' Ray.

"Ahh, ya doesn't have to call me a wedding photographer! You can call me a portraitist, or you can call me an event shooter, or you can call me a child photographer, or you can call me a fine artist, or you can call me Ronnie... but ya doesn's hafta call me a wedding photographer!"

True, my bread and butter is the wedding. But I like to shoot and I'll shoot just about anything so keep me in mind when you need an executive portrait, or sports shootin', or any ol' kind of photography. I'm versatile and ya doesn't hafta call me Johnson!

1 comment:

Its ME said...

How about calling you

"a moment snapper" (?)

or

"life negative reproducer" (?)

choose one or neither.

Say Cheese!

Thanks.
from healthy wealth blogger
http://theinnozablog.blogspot.com

Archives