Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Faulkner In Training

If it's not one creative outlet for me, it's another. I used to be involved in a writing group with friends Heath, Christian, and Janine. I have shifted my efforts to the photography, but the group goes on. As do the friendships.


I still have my hand in to a small degree by helping out with our online speculative fiction magazine, The Nautilus Engine. Check it out if you like weird stories. New issue every three months. The latest issue just went live a few days ago.


On Sunday, Christian hosted a soiree on behalf of Dawn and myself as we will soon be relocating to sunny AZ. We spent most of the evening around the pool table and in the vicinity of the wet bar.


Here's Heath doing his best to maintain the image of the moody writer looking for his muse at the bottom of a bottle. This is extra entertaining as this guy barely drinks. But I love the look of this picture.


No comments:

Archives